The Pasco Hernando Health Improvement Organization, is a 501 (c)( 3) nonprofit designed to provide practical wellness programs to reduce preventable disease and injury.
The top areas of focus are
- Childhood Wellness with an effort to reduce childhood obesity, self esteem issues and malnourishment.
- Disease Management and negative statistic reduction through authentic health coaching.
- Injury Prevention for athletes and on the job.
PHHI currently offers
- Monthly educational workshops
- An on going fitness and wellness calendar with daily activities
- Lunch and Learns for county organizations, small business and large corporations
- Wellness & Prevention Physicals
- 10-12 Week ValueSelf™ health programs